Trade show support
Trade show support in developing your PR plan
Leading B2B trade-shows such as IFT, SIAL, Anuga, FIE and Vitafoods can provide the ideal platform for implementing your public relations program.
Trade show support is an integral part of your marketing communications campaign. It is the perfect platform to generate leads and networks within your market-niche.
In order to ensure a “money well spent” campaign, an action plan should be prepared ahead of each show, with measurable targets set for the show’s outcomes.
NutriPR offers a variety of trade show support services:
- Booth design: help developing trade show collateral, booth design and booth graphics to enhance the company’s image.
- PR campaign- both pre-show and during the show, and including sponsorships, press releases, press kit and printed articles to generate booth traffic and effect comprehensive media coverage.
- Promotion: developing and planning promotional opportunities and materials to attract business and to communicate a message consistent with your image.
- Schedule meetings and interviews with leading editors and reporters throughout the shows
- Follow-up with articles and interviews derived from the shows.