Press release optimization
Why do you need press release optimization?
Writing an effective news story is not enough to gain a successful PR campaign on the Internet. You need advanced Internet tools—like “Press Release Optimization” and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to boost your news and drive traffic to your website.
Why use press release optimization?
• To build your brand and company image on the Internet.
• To generate traffic to your website.
• To rank higher in Google and Yahoo News for your keywords.
• To drive journalists and bloggers on the Internet to find breaking news and research stories about your company.
A few facts and figures about press release optimization:
• According to PRNewswire, pictures are the No. 1 factor positively influencing both views of your press releases and engagement with them.
• 100% of the journalists use Google as a tool when working on stories (PRWEB)
We at NutriPR keep track of the latest trends in SEO for Press Release Optimization to enhance your PR campaign on the Internet. Contact us for more information